Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection for Pre-Owned Vehicles
Used vehicles can be a great addition to your family, helping you save money; however, when considering the purchase of a pre-owned vehicle, you want to ensure everything works and you’re not left with a lemon. Buying a used automobile can be a risky purchase. Especially if your knowledge is a little rusty in the auto buying department. This is why a comprehensive vehicle inspection from Honest-1 Auto Care in Tyler, TX should be a top priority and is necessary to make an informed decision.
How Getting a Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection Helps
- It improves fuel economy.
- It allows for a car services and repairs budget.
- Diagnosing problems early saves future costs.
- It ensures security and confidence.
- It maintains the optimal running condition of your vehicle.
- It ensures the manufacturer's warranty is still in place.
- It extends your automobile’s life.
- It allows your vehicle to run more efficiently.
During the Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection our certified technicians will check all of the following to ensure your vehicle is running properly:
- Battery, terminals, and cables
- Suspension, struts, and shocks
- Boots and drive axles
- The condition of tires—tread depth and air pressure
- Wiper blade condition
- Exterior lights and vehicle warning lights
- Under-hood fluid levels, conditions, and leaks, as well as heating and cooling system
- All drive belts, belt tensioner, and pulleys, along with air filter(s)
- Road test for overall driving performance
- Manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
We invite you to call our quality Tyler, TX car inspection office—for your appointment today; and allow our Honest-1 Auto Care experts to get you our top-notch comprehensive inspection!