Radiator Repair in Tyler, TX
To keep your car running smoothly and your engine in good condition, you need to keep it cool. Your radiator is the king of cool for your vehicle, helping to keep the temperature down so your car can do its job. But when your radiator isn’t working as it should, things start to get a little too hot for comfort, and you risk causing damage to your engine.
Here is a list of reasons why you may need radiator repair:
- Leaking fluid
- Car Overheating
- Wear and tear
If you experience any of these issues, have one of our licensed mechanics inspect your radiator and give you a free estimate. Also, regular maintenance of your vehicle can help identify trouble before it gets worse.
What Our Radiator Repair Service Includes
When one of our mechanics works on your car radiator, here’s what to expect:
- An internal leak test to check if any combustion gas is leaking from the engine compartment into the cooling system
- Testing of the radiator pressure cap to ensure proper pressure levels are kept
- Checking the thermostat to ensure it’s performing correctly
- Visually checking cooling system hoses and belts
- Power flushing the radiator and then refilling coolant to proper levels
- Inspecting engine fan for proper operation
- A pressure test for any leaks in the radiator, hoses, water pump, engine coolant passages, or in the heater core
Choose Honest-1 for All Auto Service Needs
When you choose Honest-1 Auto Care for radiator repair, you can count on exceptional customer service and a pleasant experience. We will address any questions or concerns you have in relation to the performance of your vehicle, and we guarantee complete satisfaction. Also, we offer a free written statement and quote so you know exactly what to expect (and you can compare our services with other repair shops).
To experience what makes us stand out from the rest, call Honest-1 Auto Care for radiator repair in Tyler, TX, today!